The Synergy Jeep JK High Steer Drag Link for 2-Door & 4-Door Jeep JKs include two new tie rod ends, no factory components will need to be reused. Made from 1-3/8" 1018 Solid bar with abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of Drag Link length without removing it from the vehicle and comes with 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools. Requires use of Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar Bracket when flipping the drag link to the top of the knuckle. Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended. Can also be used in factory position on bottom of steering knuckle. Tie Rod and Drag Link both come with Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends.
Synergy Jeep JK Drag Link
Need a High Steer Sleeve?
Want a Tapered Reamer
Need a Raised Trackbar Bracket
- Synergy Steering Correction Kit (PPM-8011) requires the drag link to be flipped to the top of the steering knuckle for increased ground clearance and to correct steering geometry on lifted Jeep JKs
- Adapter is designed to flip the taper on the steering knuckle
- Eliminates the need for reaming the knuckle to the correct taper
- CNC machined from 303 stainless steel
- Requires a 7/8" Drill Bit to drill out the factory JK knuckle**
- Part # SYN8001-03-01